- Watch our video
- See media coverage of our campaign
- Video Screen Slide One English
- Video Screen Slide Two English
- Video Screen Slide One Spanish
- Video Screen Slide Two Spanish
- Poster (11" x 17")
- Flier (8.5" x 11")
- Social media content (Facebook and Twitter posts)
- Email header
- For your newsletter: long version | short version
- PowerPoint presentation
- PowerPoint template
- Postcard: front (English) | back (Spanish)
- May 2017 Communications Plan
- Customizable Press Release
- Cover letter
Congratulations on your commitment to join Let’s Talk Colorado in creating an inclusive and open conversation about mental health! We welcome your organization, company, or community!
Before you begin implementing the campaign, we’d like to provide a little background- as well as a few ideas and tips- to help you and your group prepare to talk about mental health in a caring, comprehensive way.
Let’s Talk Colorado was developed in collaboration with a range of public health, addiction and recovery, and state and local government programs to encourage Coloradans to discuss challenges we all face to maintaining a state of balanced, positive mental health. The Let’s Talk Colorado campaign hopes to start the conversation to benefit the health of all Coloradans, as well as encouraging those who need acute care for serious mental health issues to seek treatment. By implementing Let’s Talk Colorado, you can foster an environment where everyone feels understood and supported.